Physical Therapist Wanted!
Tired of living the "Mill-Clinic Life"?
Do you wish you had more time to spend with your patients?
Are you starting to feel burn out already - after working so hard to obtain your degree?
Are you truly passionate about physical therapy and making a difference in people's lives... and just wish you had the time and freedom to make a difference??
You get to: • Focus on your patient by treating the individual to solve their problem, instead of supervising countless patients and aides while trying to keep up with your paperwork. • See a reasonable caseload of patients, so that you go home feeling energized and happy about the work you did, instead of mentally or physically drained • Look forward to coming to work every day - because you actually get to practice what you went to school for... physical therapy!! • Have one-on-one mentorship and training every week - no matter your experience or skill level - to practice skills and go over cases. • Most importantly... you get to use your talents and passion (you know, the thing that made you want to become a PT to begin with) to make a REAL difference in people's lives.
Who should apply for this job:
• Someone who is truly passionate about physical therapy and wants to make a real transformation in people's lives
• Someone who is looking to work in an environment that is NOT a traditional outpatient mill - and that is fun and feels like a family
• Someone who wants to learn and be mentored - we spend dedicated time every week just to practice skills and discuss tough cases --> that means new grads, please apply! You'll learn everything you need to become a world-class therapist
• Someone who likes the idea of being able to grow and advance within a company - you're getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing clinic. The ability to advance and take on leadership positions are endless!
• Someone who wants a small clinic feel but operates with big business ideas! We may be small be we are MIGHTY. That's actually our secret weapon. This job comes with full benefits, paid time off, and plenty of opportunity for continuing education - just without the burn-out and corporate red-tape.
What we're looking for:
• A full or part-time physical therapist to join our growing, hard-working, and family-like team. (For part-time - you should have plenty of solid outpatient experience and/or and advanced certification of some kind)
• The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of outpatient job experience, be highly motivated, and ready to soak up information.
• You should be licensed to practice physical therapy in the state of NY, or be eligible to obtain your license.
• Someone who is upbeat, friendly and not too shy to be on camera - video is a big part of how we communicate with our clients, marketing, and social media presence. • Someone who knows how to quickly build trust and is motivated to form long-lasting relationships with clients.
• If you're a new grad - we welcome your application - you will get unbelievable amounts of training and mentorship so that not only will you succeed in this setting, but you will surpass your peers working in "traditional" environments.
But please only apply if you're truly serious about becoming a world-class therapist in a non-traditional.
Pursue growth and Learning is one of our core values and we take it very seriously.
What you can expect from working here (the benefits):
Empire Sports Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation is a growing physical therapy office in Valley Cottage, NY that Helps Active Adults and Athletes Get Back to Work Outs, Sports, and Activites They Love With Minimal Downtime.
SInce starting our office in January of 2018, we have experienced consistent growth, because of our singular focus on taking the TIME with our patients to make sure they are making the best decisions on their healthcare and the TIME to find the solution to their problems to get them back to the activities they love.
We believe whole heartedly in education and continual improvement, and provide coaching and training to ensure your success. You'll make a huge difference in the community and be a light to all the people that associate with our clinic.
We know that real TOP QUALITY people love to be held accountable for high standards with key objectives and outcomes. When these are consistently met, you'll experience substantial benefits and privileges.
Does this sound like your dream job? Think you might be a good fit? Then click on the button below to submit your information and begin the application process. We look forward to getting to know you and seeing if you're the right fit!
- People First, Patient Second
- Anticipate and Attend to Unstated Needs
- Embrace Change and Innovate
- Use Your 2 Ears and 1 Mouth Accordingly
- Have Fun and Enjoy the Time Together
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Be Passionate and Humble
- Create Incomparable Experiences
We will provide an amazing staff to work with that will develop and grow as a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service.
We provide ongoing training and support in the customer service and sales to enhonce your front desk administration skills and outcomes.
Competitive salary with a chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact.
Based in Valley Cottage, NY in the Lake Ridge Plaza shopping center across the parking lot from FoodTown in our own building.
This role requires Evenings and Saturday mornings.
To Apply: Please Click on the link and complete the Form for more information.
Copyright © 2018